4 Ways to Lose Weight with Oatmeal tips
In addition to helping us lose weight, oats can be a great ally when it comes to regulating our intestinal transit, as it gives us large amounts of fiber,
Want to know some recipes for weight loss with oats? Don’t miss this article!
As we already know, nothing is miraculous, it is not about finding the “magic remedy”, but changing our way of life.
Develop new habits that allow you to lose weight in a healthy way.
Therefore, the key to feeling good inside and out is to change the chip. Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, and follow a balanced diet, lose Weight with Oatmeal
Now that you’ve decided to take care of yourself, we present this cereal for you to incorporate into your diet. The key is how you cook it. With these recipes that we present you will be ready to lose weight with oatmeal.
What are the benefits of oatmeal?
Oatmeal has always been an excellent nutritional supplement. It not only stands out for its good amount of trace elements and antioxidants, but also for many other properties that it brings with it.
- Helps you lose weight healthily.
- Reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Helps lower high blood pressure.
- Improves exercise resistance.
However, we will now focus on all ways to prepare it. This way we will be able to lose weight with oats, in addition to enjoying these rich recipes.
Different recipes for weight loss with oatmeal
For starters, here’s the most common way to cook it so you can start losing weight with oatmeal.
Plus, it’s very easy to do and only takes a few minutes for it to be fully ready.
• 8 cups mineral water (2 l)
• 1 cup whole oats (105 g)
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (2 ml)
• Using a blender, mix the oats with a glass of water (200 ml) until it is well-matched.
• Add the missing water and mix again.
• Then add the lemon juice.
• Finally, proceed to strain the whole drink, in order to remove the pieces of oats that are left over.
• Take it every morning fasting and you’ll see the changes starting 2 weeks.
2. Cooked Oats
This is another modality to prepare when you want to take advantage of oats for weight loss.
With very few ingredients you will have the best recipe to say goodbye to those extra kilos forever.
- 6 cups mineral water (1 1/2 l)
- 1 cup whole oats (105 g)
- 2 tablespoons barley miso (20 g)
- First, heat the water and, once the first boil breaks, add the whole oats.
- Wait 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Wait for it to cool down and add the barley miso. Let it macere for about 8 hours.
- After the indicated time, mix with the blender and you will be ready to take.
- Swallow it fasting, so that at the time of breakfast you are no longer so hungry and can be quickly satisfied.
Also remember the importance of exercising to lose weight. We propose the following:
3. Shake of oats, pear and ginger
Mixing your favorite ingredients can be one of the ultimate delights when it comes to losing weight, lose Weight with Oatmeal
- 1 skimmed yogurt (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked oats (52 g)
- 1 ripe pear without skin
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger (2 g)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- Include all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Take it as part of your breakfast, as it’s an effective way to have all the energy you need at your fingertips.
4. Light oatmeal cookies
Make a delicious dessert without feeling remorse
- 1 cup flakes oats (105 g)
- 1/2 cup raisins or walnuts (125 grams)
- 1/2 cup flour (120 g)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- baking soda
- tablespoons butter (60 grams)
- tablespoon vanilla essence (15 ml)
- 1/2 cup egg
- 1 cup brown sugar (250 grams)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place oats, walnuts or raisins, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, go whisking the butter with the vanilla and egg.
- Then gradually add the sugar measure, while still beating, as everything must be smoothly homogeneous.
- Add the oatmeal and raisin mixture, kneading everything to make it well integrated.
- Finally, prepare your cookies and bake until they fall hot. They will be the best light dessert for your evenings!